Welcome to Our Membership Information Area
As a member, your family* will receive Unlimited
Emergency Ambulance Response and Transportation
24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week
With its roots in the fire service and its skills based on the most advanced life support techniques, you can rest assured that the well trained and dedicated personnel of Millcreek Paramedic Service and your Volunteer Fire Departments, have your family’s best interest at heart.
$45 Annual Family Membership
$80 Two Year Family Membership
*Family membership includes everyone who is claimed on the head of household tax return.
$35 Annual Individual Members
$60 Two Year Individual Members
To have a copy of our membership brochure mailed to you please Click Here.
Applications may be mailed to:
Millcreek Paramedic Service
PO Box 9038
Erie, PA 16505-8038
Benefits of Membership
(See our Terms and Conditions Here.)
- Insurance reimbursement received for emergency transportation will be considered payment in full.
- If another service in Erie County transports a member of MPS for an emergency, MPS will pay the balance of your financial responsibility after insurance has been billed and collected.
- Your Millcreek Paramedic Service membership covers you anywhere in Erie County Pennsylvania.
- Your membership includes non-emergency ambulance transportation when approved by your insurance coverage as medically necessary and approved for payment. Some co-pays may apply and non-emergency wheelchair or van transport when not approved, is charged accordingly.
- Wheelchair transportation or Medical Taxi for medical appointments at $25 per one-way trip within Erie County; 24-hour advance notice, $45 roundtrip. * Not covered under membership due to PUC regulations.
- Free monthly basic CPR classes (minimum of 10 participants per class)
All insurance carriers accepted.
Please select this link for additional answers to Frequently Asked Questions
MPS will continue to achieve the highest standards in delivering the best Emergency Medical Services for the protection of the lives of residents and visitors of Millcreek Township, saving your family hundreds of dollars in medical expenses that might not be covered by insurance.
Sign up today… complete our membership application or call Millcreek Paramedic Service at 836-8677 (836-8MPS).
Acceptance of your payment immediately activates your membership, which will be in effect through November 30, 2013 for a one year membership and November 30, 2014 for a two year membership.